- Transport GGHN staff / donors / stakeholders and consultants to designated approved locations.
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security, and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Route planning and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc requests by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Facilitate the mobilization of program activities.
- Fulfill special requests by picking up and delivering items as directed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in vehicle maintenance and driving.
- Work experience in an NGO setup will be an added advantage
- Any relevant certification in driving/clerical services will be an added advantage.
- Valid Class B driver’s license.
- Demonstrate wide knowledge of the road network in Bauchi, Jigawa, and Kano States
- Confirmed and demonstrated successful experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of grammar, composition, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with both internal and external clients
- Proficiency computer programs
- Ability to speak good English and Hausa Languages is an added advantage.
- Good planning and organizational abilities
- Good supervisory and listening abilities
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Maintains the image of the organization by example and utmost professionalism.
- Show courtesy and be respectful toward individuals, colleagues, superiors, and visitors.
- Be dynamic, patient, and a good timekeeper
- Ability to listen and pay attention to details.
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.