- Our client is looking to inject innovative, exceptional, experienced, and upwardly-mobile, forward looking, and economically astute personnel into its various business incubation units to drive the implementation of the Year 2022 plans and achievement of key operational goals set for the year.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in Chemistry or any related course.
- Minimum of 7 years’ Experience in PAINT manufacturing industry as Production Supervisor
- Age: 30 – 40 years old
- The applicant must have good knowledge about ISO, HACCP and Other applicable international standards.
- Monitor production and coordinate project
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing on budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Ability to understand all project designs and machinery
- Knowledge of Quality and Packaging
- Evaluates production processes for various operations.
- Prepares reports for all product specifications and resolved issues
N250,000 Monthly + HMO + Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and a recent Passport Photograph as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.