Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensure daily Production report and track, prepare, and analyze variance report for Management Team.
- Perform comprehensive variance analysis and determined root-cause for each significant variance.
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly.
- Provide Weekly status of labor, overhead, productivity, usages, direct labor, and distribution cost.
- Ensure bill of material and costing accurately reflect production operations
- Ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured.
- Monitor the key performance indicators to assess, analyze and track manufacturing processes
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers
- Assist the Business Accountant in the preparation of data required for forecasting, planning,and budgeting.
- Provide weekly wastage Report.
- Ensure inputs and outputs of inventory are analyzed accurately and timely.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Production Accountant.
- Age Requirement: 28- 35 years old.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good Analytical and innovative skills.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Power Point or related software.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.