Overview of Role
- Be responsible for the delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of our tech solution.
- Develop the product vision, roadmap and backlog to develop products and services that meet user needs.
- Passionate about digital and experienced in digital service design and delivery, product management, and agile.
- Balance competing demands to ensure the service team is working on the highest value activity from your roadmap and backlog at any point in time.
- Define a compelling product strategy and vision.
- Interpret user research, quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product decisions, distinguishing between user needs and user wants, and recognising that users may not always be able to articulate their needs.
- Create product and service roadmaps, working closely with the entire team. Use product descriptions and iterative delivery plans to assign priorities and make informed decisions.
- Bring together views and inputs from a wide range of contributors, such as senior stakeholders, developers and user researchers, on the product vision, definition and delivery approach. Build in feedback loops from the beginning of the project to inform prioritisation and iterations.
- Be responsible for the entire product/service lifecycle. Continue to improve the product/service post-launch through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data, including offline data from call centres etc.
- Keep abreast of user habits, preferences, and behaviours, and up-to-date with the latest technology. Share your understanding of the digital marketplace, including best practice, costs, suppliers, methodologies and skills, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan product communication for launch and at key points during the product lifecycle.
- Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right sectors and contain key messages which are easily understood. Identify and segment customer sectors to understand their different needs so that communications can be targeted appropriately. Understand that communication must continue long after product launch
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 2 – 6 years work experience.