- Plans, schedules, and manage the overall design and engineering activities, either within or cross discipline.
- Coordination of inter disciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar studies/reviews.
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
- Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Responsible for all work completed in his/her section.
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
- Responsible for the training and development of engineers in his/her section.
- Prepare staff evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of engineering,
- COREN Registered Professional Engineer.
- 30 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 25-year experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical or oil and gas handling projects and training/competence development for junior engineers.
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering construction methods including its practice and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$15 MM each construction contract value.
- Familiar with codes standards regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of offshore structures/production facilities, including:
- Civil/Structural API, AISC, AWS D1.1, CP110, CP 114, etc.
- Electrical/PACO – e.g. IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
- Mechanical – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
- Process – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 25 Year
- Other experience: 30 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 25-year experience in engineering design of oil facilities
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)