- Responsible for monitoring adherence to all the Bank’s conduct and ethical policies
- Perform compliance training need assessment of the bank covering Management, Board, staff and vendors on relevant regulatory and/or business requirements including code of conducts,
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption and AML/CFT.
- Monitor policy and procedure on Corporate Governance improvement within the Group
- Assist Head, Compliance Conduct & Advisory in the development, review and dissemination of compliance related policies of the bank
- Custodian of policy documents and Management Information Reports of the Bank
- Coordinator of Compliance staff welfare related requests
- Act as liaison for department’s external consultants.
- Develop training materials various training courses on AML/CFT, ethics and conduct within the Group.
- Providing guidance and support to branches, departments and subsidiaries on all compliance issues including anti-money laundering and terrorism financing control requirements in the Bank
- Represent the compliance advisory function of the business at required business meetings.
- Ensure reports of Subsidiaries’ Compliance Officers are promptly received for analysis and escalation, where necessary
- Report to the Head Compliance Conduct & Advisory on the management and supervision of the subsidiaries.
- Identify and assess regulatory implications on Subsidiaries
- Assist in the conduct of reviews to test the validity and appropriateness of, and business compliance with all international regulations.
- Ensure monthly report on compliance activities of the subsidiaries to the BRCC, CCO, MD and quarterly report to the BRMC & MD.
- First Degree (or equivalent) in Law, Banking & Finance or related discipline
- 2-3 years relevant banking experience.