This role provides high-level administrative support to the MD’s day-to-day business including scheduling meetings and maintaining work calendars, preparing correspondence, and coordinating travel plans.
- Provides full administrative assistance to the executive
- Acts as a liaison between the executive and other members of staff. Embark on projects as requested by the executive.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for the Executives.
- Attends all key meetings with MD, records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting refreshments/meals and ensures the conference rooms are well organized.
- Maintains all documents and assists in the development of reports.
- Maintains executives’ appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodation and all other travel needs.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination
- . Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Receives and entertains Executive’s guests as directed.
- Receives and collates reports; forwards collated reports to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Prepares Executive’s weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and provides information to the auditor. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should possess a first degree from any reputable university
- Must be smart
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a personal assistant.
- Preferably female
- Ability to handle information with discretion.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills with superior phone skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of organizational, time management, and customer relational skills. Should be detailed oriented, accurate, and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, and power point.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be staying on the Island or close to the island
- Remuneration :100k