- Identifying and reaching out to institutional client leads through cold calling
- Handle onboarding administration
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team
- Hybrid between the customer and the compliance team
- Follow up on documentation
- Researching on market & competitor trends in the crypto institutional space;
- Drafting and closing client or partnership agreements
- Maintaining ongoing contact with institutional clients, keeping track of client feedback and recommending product improvements.
- Work closely in a cross-functional team environment coordinating with multiple team leads to utilise resources in delivering the OTC needs
- Work closely with Head of OTC operations to define and develop detailed product and business requirements.
- +5 years of experience in sales in finance (Stock broking/Crypto/Insurance)
- Experience with B2B Cold calling
- Knowledge of the Crypto Industry
- African network base (Able to deal with different cultures pan Africa)
- Fintech experience or network base (Payment providers etc.)
- Have to have an entrepreneurial mind
- A proactive results driven person
- Able to work independently and execute tasks with intuition, based on broad instructions/ objectives from superiors
- Time-management and organisational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
Salary + Benefits.