- Overseeing frontdesk, housekeeping, and laundry departments.
- Monitoring employee performance and conducting regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Ensure that quality services are rendered per time
- Welcoming and registering guests once they arrive.
- Resolving issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organizing activities and assigning responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Candidates should possess an S.S.C.E / G.C.E. / N.E.C.O qualification with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email