In this role, you will:
- Perform daily review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Reconcile transaction settlement from the payment processing companies and the settlement value by the partner banks.
- Ensure that all transactions on behalf of clients are properly recorded and captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports on all transaction’s activities.
- Continue process improvement initiatives and recommendation of solutions that would improve service delivery, eliminate errors, reduce cost, and optimize account reconciliation.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting or business management role in the Banking Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Accounting (added advantage).
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Experience in account reconciliation and financial reporting
- Experience in the use of accounting packages, financial analysis, and data processing.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.