- The Operation Support Analyst will be responsible for driving operational process & policy definition, improvements, documentation, and compliance management for the technical department.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and coordinate across the business to understand, define,& document operational processes.
- Aid in metrics definition, gathering, and analysis as it relates to process management.
- Accountable for daily implementation, governance and reporting of the Problem Management process throughout the network and ensure efficiency and compliance of the process in order to minimize the impact and risk of re-occurrence into the network.
- Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all network changes in order to minimize the impact of change upon service quality.
- identify opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Maintain and track Operational Spares Management procedure; and ensure the effectiveness of the controls and fulfillment of the procedure.
- Oversee the existing operations reporting architecture, whilst identifying areas of operational improvements and facilitating the implementation of recommendations.
- Participate in systems and process tools validation (OSS/BSS) for Service assurance, fulfillment and management as required to achieve SLAs & KPIs.
- Facilitate workshops, seminars, meetings and lead discussions across functional teams, including upstream and third party partners to close up process gaps.
- Undertake in any other adhoc activity as assigned by the Operations Support Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Electrical & Electronics engineering (MSc. or MBA will be added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a Telecommunication or ISP environment.
- Knowledge on Lean Six sigma and project management methodologies.
- A good knowledge on network communication (SDH, OSP, IP,MW and networking protocols).
- Knowledge of process management framework (e.g ITIL, eTOM. Etc.) and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 management systems.
- Good understanding and use of data reporting tools, ability to interpret trouble ticketing data and effectively
- present analysis with zero tolerance error.
- Ability to implement KPI dashboard, 3rd party SLA computation and other metric calculation for network operations reporting.
- Drive change management lifecycle, including chairing the CAB and effective coordination of change across multiple functions.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, seminars, meeting and lead discussions across functional teams, including upstream and third party partners to close up action gaps.
Demands of the Job
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret Trouble Ticketing data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
- Good research skills
- Excellent communication skills