- The position holder will be part of the HR & HSE team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, and will report to the Head of Human Resources.
- The successful individual will help design and implement learning and development programs for the organization.
- They will assist with coordination, administration and post-program evaluation of all learning & development activities in every state we operate in and across all levels of the Organisation.
- Provide administrative support for all learning and development programs in the organization – logistics, documentation, coordination and post-program monitoring/ evaluation and supplier management
- Monitor and coordinate regulatory/statutory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training/activities.
- Assist with the planning and development of the learning and development calendar/plan for employees across all levels in the organization while monitoring, tracking and coordinating key KPIs related to these activities including (but not limited to) time, numbers, budgets, costs and ROI elements
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practices and methods, e-learning development and related software/technology
- Contribute to the production of learning and development communications and campaigns using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, and other electronic media
- Implement testing and evaluation processes for training interventions and develop and analyze reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related course
- 1-3 years in learning & development facilitation
- Proven experience in the delivery and administration of the mandatory training cycle
- Experience with organizing training programs at any level in any organization
- Experience with working with training providers and handling related services
- Strong administration skills and able to prioritise workload
- Experience of using a Learning Management System
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to competently operate Office 365 and Microsoft packages
- Proficiency in Data Analytics is an added advantage
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Up to 40% travel required.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Good people skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues.