- Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such as anti-virus, routers, Anti-SPAM, switches, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention, firewalls, cryptography systems, SIEM, and MDM.
- Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies.
- Articulate systems and methodologies as well as reply to security-related events and support in remediation efforts.
- Coordinate and oversee log analysis for company managed services offerings to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met.
- Maintain network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers.
- Work under the direction of the Team Leader to maintain security devices and show practical experience in managing SIEM environments, firewalls, content filters, NIDS, proxy servers, HIPS, and packet capture devices.
- Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure
- Collaborate with sales, product management, engineering, and other departments on security-related items and any other duties as assigned by the firm.
- A Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification.
- 5 years of work experience with Network incident detection, incident response
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Cisco ASA, Fortinet
- Experience in managing Cisco SDN solutions such as ACI
- Experience with Network protocols BGP and OSPF and F5 infrastructure
- Experience with Managing Cisco ISE
- Proficiency in any network automation tool and SolarWinds NMS.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Must have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Network/cybersecurity methodologies