- Assisting theengineer with mechanical andmaintenance tasks.
- Assist in performing tests on mechanical systems.
- Assist in implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- HND in Technical Engineering technology.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of installations, maintenance, piping and repairs.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- Must be within the ages of 27 to 32 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.