Impact of the Role
- Maximize Your Potential.
- Tackle The World’s Toughest Problems.
- Build Expertise in Areas That Matter to You.
- Become A Global Development Leader
- Design, manufacture, and install components that fulfil work scope and project requirements.
- Analyse mechanical problems or deficiencies on our various projects and develop solutions to resolve them.
- Conduct experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate SAO product or project designs.
- Create plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Prepare estimate budgets and time scopes for various SAO projects.
- Write technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensure that SAO mechanical products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborate with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Skills & Experience
- HND or B. Eng. Degree in Mechanical Engineering. M.Eng in mechanical engineering is an added advantage.
- Relevant licenses as a professional engineer.
- Similar experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and MATLAB/LabView programs.
- Running simulations and analysing test data skill.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Must be a FINISHER
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of SAO Group of companies
- Results- orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Independent thinker and worker who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you must set a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself
- Tech savvy who embraces new software and online tools and is personally interested in tech-enabled solutions
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders based remotely or travelling in different time zones.