Slot: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teachers should have the following credentials:
- Good communication and writing skills
- Strong proficiency in SS3 Maths and below
- Computer literacy.
- At least 3 years Mathematics teaching experience (previous or current experience as a Prepclass Tutor with good reviews is a huge plus)
- Proximity to office in Yaba, Lagos. This is a must!
- Ability to work on shifts (sometimes during the day, sometimes at night) from our office in Yaba.
- Graduate from a university with a First Class or Second Class Upper in relevant Mathematics-related courses like Engineering, Physics, etc.
- 20-35 years of age as at the time of application.
- Answering tough mathematics questions(JSS1-SS3) from different learners across the world in our Yaba office. Each answer has to be clear, concise, easy to read and comprehend by each learner. Please note that you cannot work from home!
- 8-hour rotational shift. Shifts are 1pm – 9pm or 9pm – 5am. Please note that these shifts can also be changed, but each weekday requires 8 hours of work.
- Health Insurance for staffs confirmed after 3 months
- Very competitive salary (N100,000-N120,000) depending on the quality of answers provided.