- Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media (social, print, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence.
- Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
- Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
- Help develop customer research databases.
- Recognize, study, and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Achieving / exceeding sales target.
- Any other duty as assigned by the head of marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.