Duties / Responsibilities
Strategy Formulation & Execution:
- The MM will formulate the Marketing Strategy and its flawless execution in achieving the corporate objective in respect to Customer Recruitment, Connection, Growth and Retention Strategy.
- He/ She will lead the crop Execs in ensuring that crop plan is aligned to the Marketing Strategy and the 4Ps are in line with the broad Strategy.
- The MM will ensure the efficient running of the Marketing team and coordination of their daily activities. He will work cross functionally with the Market Place Manager and the Commercial Agents in the delivery of value to the Customers.
- The MM will build capacity by mentoring the team under his or her leadership by enshrining the operation of the Marketing Manual and compliance to marketing communications.
Driver of Corporate Culture:
- The MM will be responsible for driving corporate culture through shared vision and team building activities. Thus motivating her team to accomplish business goals and objectives of the department.
- The MM will be at the heart of the portfolio selection, development, and placement objectives across the different channels to deliver most impact for the different categories of farmers.
- The MM identifies opportunity gap at the farmers level and leverage the technical team / vendors to bridge the gap.
- He/ She will be responsible for New Products developments funnel to drive portfolio evolution that constantly delights the customer with a new story via in house and collaborative development.
- The MM will be responsible for driving the customer growth/ subscription on the digital App via a clear promotional plan, go to market Strategy and Pricing.
Education and Experience
- 2nd Class Upper from a relevant course of study, MBA will be an Advantage
- A minimum of 7 Years in Brand Management or As Marketing Manager
- Experience in Digital Market place will be an advantage
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 32 – 45 years.