- Prospect, qualify and generate new leads to support product lines
- Contact prospective clients through calls and visits to promote company’s products and services
- Monitor competitors’ activities in order to identify opportunities for new products or services
- Secure orders from new and existing customers for heavy duty equipment with emphasis on sales growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop and implement marketing plan.
- Manage daily activities of marketing team to meet sales objectives.
- Responsible for carefully anticipating customer demand and placing required orders.
- Maintains customer contacts, sales opportunities, sales call planning, and sales forecasting in the CRM system
- Provides continued improvement in sales coverage and effectiveness to develop key areas and markets.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5 – 8 years cognate experience in engineering machinery/heavy equipment machinery (mobile crane/tower crane and concrete) sales
- Strong working knowledge of heavy equipment manufacturing and maintenance
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.