- Be involved in developing test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists, preparing test environments, execution of manual functional testing, reporting and processing defects
- Тroubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Understanding and analyzing the product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Interacting with automation team: preparing test analytics for automation scenarios
- Analyzing customers’ issues and investigate their root causes and participate in technical discussions with RnD team.
- 1+ years of previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience in test-cases development and reporting
- Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life-cycle
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with Virtualization systems
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles.
- Acronis is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.