Job Description & Summary
- A career within our Corporate, Business, Digital and Customer Strategy services will provide you the opportunity to play a central role in solving the most critical strategic problems of our clients, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- We analyze business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices, win in their markets and reposition their businesses in a digital-first world.
- You will have the opportunity to drive transformational business change, working closely with clients executives and leadership as well as Managers, Directors and Partners across Strategy& Africa and across Strategy& and PwC global network
- As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Shaping, planning, and executing complex strategic workstreams as part of client projects, with support from Senior Managers, Directors, or Partners
- Undertaking analysis, translating the analysis into useful findings and quality assuring the results in conjunction with project leadership
- Leading data gathering required to solve complex problems in a short timeframe
- Developing hypotheses and insights to unlock challenging client problems
- Identifying and addressing client needs, rapidly building credibility, and maintaining and utilizing networks of client relationships.
- First Degree as well MBA / MSc., PhD in relevant courses is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years consulting experience or relevant industry experience preferred
- Experience working with External or Internal clients in the financial services sector, Telecoms and FMCG on corporate and business strategy, digital strategy and transformation and customer strategy (CX and UX)
- Up to 20%.