- The Manager, Learning and Knowledge Management is responsible for overseeing all knowledge-related activities, including the management, capturing, sharing, and accessibility of knowledge assets.
- S/he is required to work alongside GHSC-PSM stakeholders, internal and external, to promote and optimize the usage of the project’s knowledge assets.
- The ideal candidate possesses soft skills such as great leadership, effective communication, problem-solving, coaching, and teamwork skills.
- These skills will aid in promoting a culture of knowledge-sharing that is enabled through guidance and learning.
- S/he will be well-equipped with the knowledge base features, and functionality and be able to communicate this to teams effectively.
- As a manager in a fast-paced and knowledge-driven environment, s/he will have to be able to identify concepts and ideas and come up with solutions quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support implementation of learning and adaptive management approaches and interventions based on best practices and learning applicable to the GHSC-PSM context
- Promote collaboration and knowledge sharing through defining, supporting, and encouraging the use of knowledge to employees of all skill levels and roles
- Proactively leverage innovative opportunities to plan, implement and report learning events, forums, platforms, conferences, and workshops that promote self-reliance and ownership of the public supply chain by the Government of Nigeria.
- Support cross-learning among project implementation teams including central, regional, and state levels
- Support the development and testing of data visualization tools, methods, and analytics to foster learning and adaptive management
- Leverage informational sources and innovative and well-established research methods including observations, assessments, surveys, and reports to drive learning and adaptive management.
- Oversee learning and adaptive management capacity-building initiatives.
- Actively support internal and external learning processes, including activity implementation (and events) debriefing, identifying and analyzing lessons learned from technical activities.
- Monitor progress by leveraging analytics to assess the impact, engagement, functionality, and effectiveness of knowledge management strategy
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Information Technology, Management, Organizational Development, or related field and at least six years of relevant experience in knowledge management and in facilitating multidisciplinary learning and adaptive management efforts with a demonstrated track record of increased responsibility; or master’s degree in related field and at least three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong system thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Strong command of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint preferred
- Experience using knowledge management systems
- Expertise in learning and adaptative management approaches and methods and their practical application
- Extensive and deep knowledge of complex development sectors and problems, especially public supply chain management systems in Nigeria or similar, and the challenges of applying traditional monitoring, evaluation, and learning models to these areas
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience applying design thinking principles and tools to solve implementation challenges
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder, multi-sectoral learning, and adaptive management efforts.
- Demonstrated experience developing content and coordinating learning events, and applying diverse adult and organizational learning including coaching, mentoring, peer-to-peer, and others.
- Values-driven and exceptional integrity, including ensuring a safe working environment and equal opportunities for all
- Excellent research and analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly and persuasively (including to non-technical audiences), and first-class communication skills.
- The Manager, Learning and Knowledge Management will report directly to the Senior Manager LKM&SC.
- The Manager, Learning and Knowledge Management will supervise an LKM&SC Regional Officer.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Note: Panagora Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran disability or genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law in employment.