Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of a graduate Degree in Environmental or Medical Sciences or any other science course with a Master’s Degree in any of these courses (Public Health, Environmental/Medical Sciences, any other relevant courses)
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in developing training manuals or other training documents for programs/projects funded by multilateral agencies specifically on hazardous/HCWM;
- Previous experience in the preparation of HCWM technical instruments recognized by the World Bank, strong country knowledge of World Bank safeguard policies, experience in hazardous/HCWM activities;
- Good technical and organizational background in performing hazardous/HCWM for programs/projects;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English, and fluency in other Nigerian languages is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and specific State of interest as the subject of the mail.
- Hiring for this position is contingent upon a grant award to Solina and funding availability.
- Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Solina is an equal employment employer. We do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable laws.