- Develop templates and initiate the process development for Generation Capacity Recovery and Expansion Plans, Power Generation Mix, and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources.
- Follow up and ensure timely submissions of Recovery and Expansion Plan Projections by the Generation Companies.
- Develop Evaluation Templates and Criteria for Recovery and Expansion Plans submitted by the Generation Companies.
- Schedule Evaluation Exercise and produce a final draft Generation Recovery and Expansion Plan for review and approval of the Commission.
- Design a monitoring plan and implement it to ensure execution of approved Generation Expansion Plans and ensure adequate and timely submission of operational improvement reports and forecasts.
- Review and submit to the Division Annual Power Generation Plans.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager (Generation Services) to ensure all issues relating to power generation are promptly addressed.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Instrumentation and Control Systems).
- Minimum years of experience: 9 years
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter, Sound knowledge of the application of the following packages: GTmax, NEPLAN, MATLAB, PSCAD, PSSE, Engineering Modelling Applications, Project Management Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.