- Manage the regional access, power, and transmission availability; optimise diesel delivery and consumption, spares and consumables to reduced OPEX as well as effective vendor management, contract enforcement, SLA and penalty application.
- Ensure stable, reliable, available, and resilient Transmission back born
- Manage quality network growth in assigned region by ensuring there is a good handshake with 9mobile Planning, Implementation, and vendors EOT teams.
- Conduct timely and qualitative PAT programs, RFS and PAC and per the approved company process.
- Prepare incidence report for top management use, address issues highlighted in the individual cluster weekly report and generate monthly reports to guide management decision making.
- Ensure proper audit, inventory and documentation of all sites in the region
- Manage the Regional EOT and FMOP bi-weekly and monthly meetings with relevant stakeholders for network availability and team performance improvement
- Develop enhanced programs for effective preventive and routine maintenance for all nodes and network element in the region.
- Ensure FMOP team supervision, spot checks, confirmation and sign-offs of all JCF to checkmate vendor team for effective execution of the schedule accurately.
- Manage change requests, faults escalation and resolution and ensure TTs are correctly/accurately closed through the regional field operations team
- Manage the human and material resources across the region and ensure staff development as well as fostering teamwork spirit and effective communication.
- Manage and ensure effective and efficient Operations and maintenance activities for the BSCs, MGW& Data centres within your region.
- Ensure effective patrol and supervision for the maintenance of DWDM & Metro fibre infrastructure within your region.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Field Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of Six (6) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Control Network Technologies.
- Radio Access Technologies.
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus