Main Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to translate company strategic visions to improve and achieve production targets and efficient utilization of all assets.
- Manage the entire plant activities in alignment with business objective – efficient maintenance of plant equipment, people and environmental safety, people work management and warehousing accountability.
- Advisory responsibility and overview for product formulation to match sales and business needs.
- Manage and design the production processes to ensure best practices and achievement of organizational and team goal.
- Responsible to manage an efficient production and stock accountability (Raw materials and finished goods)
- Responsible for generating half yearly/yearly production forecast , raw material requirement and plant operational budgets
- Overall responsibility to identify, manage, reduce and resolve all production blocking issues/processes.
- Manage business capacity and efficiency improvement through identifying/implementing necessary projects that aligns with business objectives.
- Act as contact with all internal and external stakeholders on business , communication, development and management.
- Provide leadership and support for employee development, training, and career growth.
- Manage vendor identification/development and coordination.
Qualifications / Experience / Key Competencies
- First Degree in Mechanical / Production or Chemical Engineering
- Professional membership in engineering (COREN or NSE ) is a requirement
- Second Degree Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 10 years experiences in core engineering production/manufacturing industry; with at least 5 years managerial experience.
- High level knowledge of safety, quality and business process management.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skill.