- Inspecting electrical equipment, such as transformers, substations, and circuit breakers, to identify problems with performance.
- Maintaining records of all work performed, including maintenance, repairs, and installations.
- Installing electrical wiring and equipment according to building plans, blueprints, or other specifications.
- Repairing electrical equipment such as lighting fixtures, fans, motors, switches, wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, and outlets.
- Installing and repairing security alarms, fire alarm systems, and burglar alarms.
- Installing electrical wiring for new construction projects, including routing electrical cables through walls, ceilings, floors, and other surfaces.
- Installing electrical equipment such as light fixtures, switches, outlets, and panel boxes.
- Testing electrical equipment for safety and efficiency by measuring voltage, resistance, and amperage levels.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions in electrical equipment.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.