- Opening of new accounts.
- Prospecting loan customers
- Booking of quality loans and collection of loan repayment from clients.
- Proper follow up on existing customers.
- Daily monitoring of the loan Portfolio.
- Reviewing client documentation to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Following up with clients on required documentation and escalating to the appropriate Account Managers where necessary.
- Contributing to daily marketing activities.
- Grow the Bank’s customer base.
- Advertising of the bank’s products.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics or related field.
- The candidate must be willing to learn and grow on the job
- Should have some experience in marketing role
- Experienced in loan, credit, risk and recovery process in the Microfinance sector in Nigeria or other sectors is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, marketing, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Familiar with the use of computers and loan applications/software.
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented and fast-paced environment.