Nature of Role and Responsibilities
The position functions within a team and has collective accountability.
Main responsibility entails handling the assigned sales activities of engineering operations to generate sales. Adjunct activities including creating awareness, educating customers on company and managing clients network and accounts.
Rate of new conversions, customer retention, repeat transactions, long-term contracts and market visibility are key performance indicators for this role.
Engineering Officer – Sales
Female Engineering, Science and Computer Graduates are invited to apply for THREE open positions for the role of SALES ENGINEERING OFFICER in a mid-size modern engineering service company in Lagos. The positions are available in two locations – ISLAND and MAINLAND.
Qualified candidates should indicate the location, attach a passport photograph and forward applications with CV to [email protected]. Only female applicants that meet the required qualifications will be considered.
Engineering technical knowledge, sales ability, market experience, tech savvy and relationship management are key requirements for the role. Interested applicants should take note of the main responsibilities and qualifications below:
- First Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Chemistry or related fields
- Additional degrees, MBA or Certifications in Marketing etc is added advantage
- Experience in a Similar Role or in an Engineering Company
- Digital Marketing Knowledge and Skills + Mastery of MS Office – Excel, Word, P-Point
- Charisma and Advanced Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Well-cultured, Good Etiquette, Well-Spoken and Very Presentable
- Attention to Details, Strong Organizational Ability, Strong Ethics
- Strong Feedback and Excellent Reporting Ability
- Age: 24 – 32 years. Young applicants are encouraged to apply
End Date for Applications: Friday, September 9, 2022.