- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter
- Preferably, minimum of Five (5) years cognate work experience.
- Licensed by the Nigerian Bar Association to practice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.