- Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives, identify and arrange suitable learning solutions for employees.
- Actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate & enhance performance for organizational success.
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioral and leadership programs including Learning & Development programs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, mentoring, job-shadowing, career pathing, online training etc.)
- Facilitate Employee Orientation Program and curriculum for Graduate Trainee Program annually
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Oversee training budgets and negotiate contracts
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulators e.g. ITF, etc.
- Prepare reports and provide HR Analytics that will aid decision making to stakeholders
- Manage professional certifications & subscriptions in line with the company’s policy
- First Degree in Human Resources or related fields i.e. Psychology, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Economics or Sociology etc.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in HR, especially in Learning & Development.
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities i.e. ITF, professional bodies etc.
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, SHRM, HRCI is an added advantage.