- Report any abnormal condition/situation to Global IT which might put the IT environment or organization at risk.
- Be available whenever ITank requires local intervention to resolve important issues such as patch a cable, check the light on a device.
- Together with ITank you coordinate and communicate maintenance time slots affecting users.
- Monitor usage of private storage devices and instruct users not to use those that may infect our network systems.
- Monitor user satisfaction and inform ITank if satisfaction decreases.
- Review NEXUS user documentation and improve/request whenever changes are required.
- Create and maintain basic standard operating procedures for local IT tasks.
- Adhere to Global IT procurement standards. (e.g. purchase only approved NEXUS models, specific model smartphones)
- Negotiate and procure IT equipment (e.g. desktop, screen, phone) that is Global IT approved.
- Negotiate and perform contract management for local contracts (e.g. ISP contract, printer service contract, (mobile)phone usage costs)
- University Graduate in Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a comparable job preferably in the LPG industry.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repairs.
- Some experience in PLC systems.
- Good technical understanding of terminal facilities.
- Ability to write detailed reports.
- Good verbal communication.
- Planning and organization capability.
- High level of integrity.