Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- are proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- have knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- have an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- have experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments, Shark, etc
- have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- are proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- are familiar with continuous integration
- Willing to embrace and enrich Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance