- Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Assisting with HR processes, such as payroll administration, compensation and benefit plans, and staff training.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping informed on labor laws and trends in resource management.
- Prepare organization wide yearly training plan to address identified competency gaps for all employees.
- Develop, implement, monitor and update succession plans for the hospital.
- Put structures in place to identify understudies.
- Sets standards for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s Succession plan, manpower and career development policy
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for institutional initiatives related to building a productive work environment and maintaining a balanced organizational culture within the hospital
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit based compensation system to support company strategy
- Design and implement recognition programs to retain talents
- Prepare remuneration intelligence report and draft recommendations for consideration by the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Manage policy execution
- Coordinate the execution of performance management system
- Identify training needs and competencies required across all levels. Provide management with detailed analysis of return on learning investment and return on training expectation
- Metrics analysis and reporting
- Payroll Administration
- Staff welfare management
- Employee Relations
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) Degree in any relevant Social Science or Business Degree is required for this role.
- 7 years relevant work experience, three (3) of which must have been spent at managerial level.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM, SHRM, CIPD, and any other relevant bodies is required for this role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Excellent negotiation, communication, business presentation, Analytical and people management skills.
Salary in line with industry standard
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.