- Implement and administer HR procedures and processes. Make suggestions aiming for continuous improvement and adding value to the HR services
- Provide information and consultancy, where necessary, to managers and employees about employee relations, HR activities, benefits, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate employee records in the HR Systems and database.
- Prepare and administer employment related documents, such as, employment contracts, annexes, orders for termination/severance payments and others.
- Provide benefits administration services. Support the development of the Benefit program and its adequate implementation and communication
- Conduct exit interviews and prepare relevant reports to support the turnover analysis
- Support delivery of effective employee onboarding process aiming to ensure a smooth and efficient employee induction and orientation
- Collaborate and take responsibility for smooth and timely running of HR operations and building effective work relationships
- Support and participate in activities related to internal communication, organization of internal and corporate events, if needed
- Monitor and apply the provisions of the applicable labor and social security legislation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Office tools
- Attention to detail with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- A proactive, collaborative team-player mindset
- Discretion with confidential information