- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior operational staff including the Managing director, to establish and roll-out people-related strategy.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of payroll management.
- Knowledge of Labour Relations.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos, preferably within Festac Town, Mile 2, Satellite Town, Ojo Town, Igando, Abule-Ado and environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position Applied For in Capital Letters as the subject of the email.