- Advising on compensation and benefits
- Conflict resolution
- Developing and analyzing training programs in conjunction with supervisors
- Manage performance assessment
- Representing the company in matters with government and regulatory bodies
- Representing the company by membership or participation in professional or similar organizations
- Design, implement and sustain positive employee relations programs that drive high employee engagement and help create a high performing work culture
- Manage and direct safety and health programs.
- Managing employee files and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or relative field
- Minimum of 2 years progressive accounting experience
- Resourceful and Energetic
- Exercise good judgment
- Willingness to serve others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain legal framework regulating employment
- Integrity and approachability
- Thorough knowledge of HR management and best practices
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with a broad range of individuals
- Sound knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel, and Power point).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Application For HR Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must be willing to stay in Minna, Niger state.