Filling and Documentation:
- Assist in Filling and documentation employee related information.
- Regularly updating employee database at entry and exit point.
- Maintain proper filling of authorized recruitment request.
- Assist in Employees verification by calling guarantors and references.
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students related information.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assist in preparation of Job descriptions for all departments
- Assist in shortlisting and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Assist in communicating Interview feedbacks to candidates after every feedbacks.
- Ensure that successful applicants are communicated to with their offer letters.
- Assist in designing Onboarding and Orientation checklist for new hires.
- Submit online job postings.
Factory HR Operations:
- Assist with the recruitment of trainees.
- Liaise with the HSE team to ensure health and safety of all factory workers.
- Perform regular checks at the factory to ensure all staff comply with HR policies.
- Liaise with PM to ensure proper documentation of all disciplinary actions taken at the factory.
- Ensuring periodic head counts of all factory staff.
- Updating of trainees database.
- Assist the HR Manager in periodic manpower audit at the factory.
- Keep proper records of trainee attendant register to keep track of their attendance.
HR Functions and Duties:
- Assists in account and file opening for new staff
- Assist in sorting out matters relating to staff pension and health matters
- Ensures that employee data is accurately inputted and periodically updated on the Operation of the Enterprise Resource Plan [ERP]
- Coordinate staff health matters
- Develop and distribute correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc
- Prepare monthly recruitment report to the HR Manager
- Prepare daily attendance report statistics to the HR Manager
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.