- Manages production manpower deployment.
- Manages and regularizes attendance and uploads daily attendance in operations
- Manages time keeping for classified staff. Also monitors late arrival, early departure and absenteeism.
- Prepares and collates attendance report.
- Manages alternative work arrangements records i.e. out-duty management
- Manages leave policy assignments i.e. annual, casual, sick, compassionate leave.
- Edits, modifies and deletes leave records.
- Confirms and allocates manpower requirement before recruitment.
- Supervises production workers (Delog) at the point of admission.
- Inspects and monitors production workers, lines and activities within the production floor in relation to their attendance.
- Prepares production manpower daily report of 3rd party manpower providers
- Provides operational control of department functions within assigned.
- Assists in keeping HR records and perform routine HR tasks when assigned.
- Manages staff data (Production, Engineering and Supply Chain).
- Assists in recruitment process/onboarding in operations
- Prepares appraisal and confirmation letters.
- Processes and edits week off setup
- Creates, allocates and releases shift plans for all production staff
- Handles all HR related issues i.e. queries, warning and termination letters, medical forms, pay-slips etc.
- Produces Monthly HR Metrics for reporting & control purposes
- 2-3 years of HR experience
- Previous Experience in FMCG industry
- Relevant Payroll/Finance qualification or equivalent experience in previous role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- HRIMS working knowledge
- Experience in People Management.