Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Operations / Admin Management:
- Supports the Clinical Director in the day-to-day running of operations
- monitoring and analysing the current system of operation to check its effectiveness, and working out a strategy for improvement
- managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports
- Liaise with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Planning and Controlling Change:
- To ensure all reporting lines/activities are performed as designed or in accordance with standard operational processes
- To identify training and development requirements of departmental staff and ensure a succession plan is in place and executed. To evaluate unique skills within team members and how to best utilize them in achieving the objectives of the organization.
- To manage staff production and admin related tasks in order to ensure optimal productivity and render quality service within the department
- To monitor requirements and organize resources timely in order to achieve required outcomes with regards to the SLAs
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements in the following areas; Supply Chain, Logistics,
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in process to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Follows up on interruptions to the work flow
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or any related degree.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent, communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills
- Salary in line with industry standard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.