- The successful candidate will have the responsibility to generate leads, execute and manage the company’s finance lease portfolio.
- In accordance set targets, grant leases to various qualifying customers.
- Sell all companies products.
- Customer acquisition.
- End to end Lease Administration
- A B.Sc. Degree in any of the Social Sciences (Minimum of 2:2 qualification)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role working in a financial services company.
- Knowledge of equipment leasing /asset financing, credit administration, and general investments is compulsory.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite application.
- The candidate must be good-looking and possess excellent communication skills.
- A goal-getter with a good understanding of finance and treasury activities, cash and liquidity management.
- A success-driven individual with at least 7 years of relevant experience in leasing, credit administration and other financial services.
- The candidate will be allowed the room to be creative while working in line with set goals.