- Develop, implement, and align HR programs with Meristem’s objectives, serving as a strategic partner of the senior management team while supporting employees in their day-to-day HR needs.
- To ensure strict adherence to policies, codes of conduct, procedures, and maintenance of quality attitude to work within the organization.
- Aligns organizational and departmental goals effectively.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and management.
- Establishes an emotional connection for employees, leadership, and the organization as a whole.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices. Ensures compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Ensure that all employee-related issues are properly identified, reported, investigated, and resolved.
- Ensures that HR initiatives and programs such as recruitment, onboarding, team building, and recognition reinforce the company’s culture and values.
- Responsible for nurturing culture and engagement while overseeing strategies focused on improving the experience between managers and employees.
- Support employees and managers to cultivate a high growth and performance-oriented culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience.
- HR professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training.
- Highly proactive work style, with a demonstrated track-record of developing innovative approaches
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, SHRM, HRCI is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.