- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the activities/project success
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Supervise all M&E casual workers (Enumerators and Data Entry clerks)
- Conduct training for casual workers on data collection methodologies
- Provide supervision for quantitative data collection activities.
- Conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires.
- Provide supervision for data entry of quantitative data, clean data, and conduct data analysis.
- Compile data from surveys using relevant and appropriate computer packages.
- Ensure that hard copies and soft copies of data collected are kept at activity/project sites
- Prepare informative field reports, identify shortcomings and make relevant recommendations on a regular basis
- Assist in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities and ensure that strategies are implemented according to the plan
- Provide feedback to the State Coordinator on project strategies and activities;
- Report monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly on all project activities to the State Coordinator.
- Participate in regular project reviews and planning workshops and assist program officers in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of activities/projects;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Assist project manager/officer in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from activities/project innovations
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in related Development Studies, Social Sciences, etc., with 0 – 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
- Have advanced quantitative skills, including knowledge of statistical programs.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; the flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
- Demonstrate an understanding of international development issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
- By submitting your application for this position, you agree to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse, and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
- This is emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter, and CV together in Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.