1. Engage the company’s social media platforms, participate in dialogues and answer appropriate questions, and supply relevant information about the brand.
2. Work with the team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve company goals.
3. Create original high quality, written, and visual content for our social media platforms
4. Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
5. Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google
6. Recommend Social Media strategy, digital marketing plan, and strategy that will add value
to the organization.
7. Support in creating a monthly social media strategy and execute it effectively to ensure it aligns with the
company’s social media objectives for each month.
8. Support with developing content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
9. Support with research, write, proofread, and edit all media content driving increased conversion and positive brand image.
10. Support with monitoring, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on media and content performance.
11. Assist in researching social media trends relevant to the company’s goals.
Possess minimum O’ Level results.
Must love and be passionate about sports.
Passion and up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
Should possess exceptional writing and research skills
Creative and innovative thinker, ability to create engaging content.
Should possess great interpersonal communication skills.
Attention to detail and time management skill.
Futballnews.com is looking for social media interns who are passionate about learning, building skills, and contributing to a thriving works space to join our sports team for a 6 Months internship program. Futballnews.com is an optimistic target brand voice that informs, educates, and inspires readers about trending football news stories.