Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate the forklift to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them and from the storage area, machine and loading docks into trucks or storage facilities
- Obtain a copy of the production schedule or shipping order and transport or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and Unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or other vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Perform other tasks as required.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.