Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily routine checks (water, lubricant, hydraulic, leakages, etc)
- Ensure periodic maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure all safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Ensure equipment is not unduly overloaded.
- Maintain safety of items lifted.
- Report damages observed before and/or after a lift.
- Ensure that the machine is kept neat at the end of every day.
Education and Work Experience
- SSCE, WASC, with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development