- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing Quarterly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Monthly management accounts for each of our entities in Africa Monthly expense variance analysis Consolidation, inter-company transactions review and reconciliations, and foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP, and OHADA
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Oracle implementation team leader Interface with team members in various departments, including engineering, sales, customer success, and legal Perform daily and weekly revenue recognition and cost optimization exercises
- Controller 3 Ensure compliance of internal controls and suggest process improvements as needed Overseeing processing of payables, including vendor payments
- Work with external auditors to perform the annual audits for all our jurisdictions
- Preparation of technical accounting memos and developing an accounting and financial reporting manual
- Support overall department goals and objectives fulfil other ad-hoc finance requests as requested by management.
- 5+ years of accounting and financial reporting experience within a multinational business or top tier accounting firm, and have mastery of IFRS accounting standards (US GAAP and OHADA a plus)
- A CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification (or similar accounting qualification for your jurisdiction)
- Big 4 experience is required
- Ability to turn large data sets into meaningful insights
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting
- Previous experience in the banking, payments, or credit card industry is advantageous
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- You have the appetite to jump headfirst into a fast-moving, fast-growing, mission-driven team that values creativity and output.
Salary + Benefits.