Responsibilities and Key Objectives
- Review bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation and schedules.
- Prepare Business Running Cost (BRC) report and forecast.
- Prepare monthly exceptional reports.
- Prepare monthly cash call report.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Review all requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices on EAM.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Provide support for annual statutory audit.
- First Degree in Accounting or any other Finance/Business-related discipline
- Qualified – ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of five (5) years of cognate experience
- Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Strategic thinking, planning, and implementing skills.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relationship management skill
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP), and a good understanding and application of concepts, theories, principles, practices, terminology, and applied bases of accounting.
- Supervisory skills.
- Willingness and ability to work with a team.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to achieving targets and goals.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and other general system applications required.
- Remain efficient under pressure.
- Character of proven integrity.