Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The intern will be a part of the team and will be exposed to learning on the job on a daily basis.
- Support the different teams on a wide range of tasks related to analysis of financial data;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly closure exercises in regards to expenses data collection, review, and analysis;
- Assists with compilation, consolidation, and reporting of data. communicates with colleagues/clients on areas requiring verification, corrections, and additional information;
- Assists with the audit and verification exercises related to client projects; reviews supportingdocuments ensuring completeness and accuracy;
- Assist in filing and remitting taxes;
- Assist in logistics and procurement processes;
- Assist in reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary;
- Support with Bank transactions;
- Support with Office management duties
- Provides support on ad-hoc matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, or related field
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in maths
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document (PDF or Word) with complete Contact details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications will be reviewed, and online interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.