About this Role
- We are looking for directors to fill two roles of a director which are: Film Director and Executive Director in Lagos state and Delta state respectively.
- Each of these roles requires a leader to possess exceptional soft skills.
- He/she should excel in owner, guest and associate relations and must be resourceful, highly self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and keen sense of urgency, have exceptional written/verbal communication skills, and be able to guide and direct work teams, individuals, and various operating departments to achieve business development objectives.
- The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- The Executive Director sits within a geographical territory and leads a team of managers responsible for new prospect.
- This position will drive results through thought leadership, rigorous performance management and coaching and development of a high performing team.
- We are also looking for a Film Director to join our team and oversee the narrative interpretation of a script to be shown in our final production.
- Ultimately, you will work with Actors and other individuals on set to ensure the film matches your creative vision for the final production.
- Drive overall sales territory strategy to achieve business goals and sales targets
- Ability to do strategic planning (20 – 30% of time)
- Collect customer feedback and distribute internally to influence product development based on customer need
- Develop a strategy that the team members can use to better reach a project’s goal.
- Reading scripts and working on its continued development
- Reading and editing scripts
- Attend casting sessions and selecting actors
- Interpret scripts and understand the story and narrative style
- Oversee rehearsals to ensure actors understand your artistic vision
- Identify set locations for different scenes in the film
- Work within budgetary constraints when needed
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Determine the completion timeline and monitor progress to keep the project on track and on schedule.
- Communicate clear instructions to members.
- Results focus
- Demonstrates a competitive, positive attitude, quickly adapts to different situations, and recovers from setbacks
- Ensuring that actors and the film crew interpret a script based on the film’s narrative style
- Motivating actors to produce their best dramatic performance
- Adhere to a production schedule to ensure the film is completed on time
- Coordinate with a camera crew, art directors, costume designers and musical composer to ensure a consistent creative execution
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership and team motivation
- Personal accountability
- Compliance focused
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience leading teams, 3 – 4 years minimum
- Experience managing budgets
- Creative mindset
- Confidence and motivational skill
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Film Director
- Proven experience winning new business relationships
- Experience achieving sales quota and goals through multiple product offerings
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry
- Proven work experience as a Film Director or similar role
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Experience directing short films, industry knowledge and technical expertise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you have any of the above requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he / she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed above, you are eligible to apply